miga Research and Development, Inc.
Important Safety Warning!
Read BeforeYou Order and Use the Magnets
Disclaimer: Miga Research and Development, Inc (SpaceTreasures.com) neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings. The buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries or illness, property damages and magnetic influence damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull forces we provide are estimates only, we are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. Please test the pull force before any usage.
Most of the products SpaceTreasures.com sells contain very strong neodymium magnets. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnetic influence damages.
· Children should never be allowed to handle or play with neodymium magnets as they can be very dangerous. These powerful magnets are NOT toys. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
· Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken, chipped, or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
· Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C).
· The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs.
· Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
· You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size.
· Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable.
· Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
· The magnets may lose magnetic force over time if two magnets oppose each other with the same pole.
· People with Nickel sensitivity should take extra care as many of these magnets are plated with Nickel metal.
Please do not use these buttons unless instructed to.